At VSAS Orthopaedics, formerly known as Valley Sports and Arthritis Surgeons, we work to get you back to your normal activities. Although our office is busy, we take the time to treat each person with care and understanding. Each Orthopedic surgeon was involved in a collegiate or professional sport (football, track and field, wrestling, basketball, swimming, and bike racing).
Advantages Of Our Office
- All of our physicians are Board Certified by The American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Expert specialist physicians
- Treatment by one team from diagnosis to rehab
- Private, modern office
- Satellite office in Bethlehem
- Satellite office in Fleetwood
- Prompt appointments, including evenings and Saturdays
- Participant in most insurance plans
- Saturday emergency AM office hours.
- Expert specialist physicians with fellowship training in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, & Foot and Ankle Surgery
- X-Ray, Open-Whole Body MRI, Dexascan, Ultrasound on site
- Spine Surgery
- Prompt appointments, including evenings and weekends
- Most major credit cards accepted